Rent 2017-08-28T03:53:11+00:00

• Do you own a retail building with a bland, unattractive wall?
• Do you you have a wall facing a road with a high traffic load?
• Do you have a wall or fence that constantly gets defaced by graffiti?
• Do you have a vacant building site?
• Do you have a building site that requires temporary fencing?

Give STREETSCAPE a call!

Streetscape Advertising will make your wall or vacant land earn an income and, most importantly, all you have to do is sit back and receive your payments in advance.

If you have a site that’s suitable for outdoor advertising, we’d love to rent it from you.

We’ll place our posters on a durable frame. The frame will ensure a neat appearance and will include
a backing board, so the posters are not affixed directly onto your walls.

We don’t just need wall or fence space. If you have suitable vacant land, we can install a free-standing billboard structure, or place a mobile billboard for temporary arrangements.

All sites are maintained weekly.

All council permits and fees are paid and organised by Streetscape Advertising, so there is no fiddly paperwork to get your head around.
If you’re interested, have a look at some of our photos, and then contact us. We’ll assess the site, work out what is suitable, and then we pay you. Simple as that!

Email [email protected].
Or call (07) 3397 0039